Depression is a situation, where your energy, hope, and wills are burnt down, It makes it difficult for you to take the right decision.
It's a very common and serious medical illness that negatively affects your feeling, how you think and how you act. You can’t just will yourself to “snap out of it,” until you have more control than you realize.
Your depression can be severe and stubbornly persistent. The feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities once enjoyed can be clearly visible. It can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems and very usually decrease a person’s ability to function properly at work and at home.
Depression symptoms can vary from mild to severe and can include:
* Feeling sad or having a depressed mood
* Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed
* Changes in appetite - weight loss or gain unrelated to dieting
* Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
* Loss of energy or increased fatigue
* Increase in purposeless physical activity (e.g., hand-wringing or pacing) or slowed movements and speech (actions observable by others)
* Feeling worthless or guilty
* Difficulty thinking, concentrating or making decisions
* Thoughts of death or suicide
Dealing with depression requires action, but taking action when you’re depressed can be hard.
Sometimes, just thinking about the things you should do to feel better, like exercising or spending time with friends, can seem exhausting or impossible to put into action.
Here are some tips to overcome the depression -
1. **Meditation and Yoga** - Meditation and yoga can really help you to overcome the grief of deprived mind.
2. **Reach out and Stay Connected** - Reach out to people who are friendly, caring, and lively with you and stay connected with them, if required, talk to them about your issues. It will help.
3. **Connect with Pets (If any)** - connecting with pet can really help. Home pets are some times considered good friend, especially, when you are alone.
4. **Group/Community like Provlem.com here** - Groups are wonderful place, where you meet and chat with other person and helping them out. It can increase your creativity to handle the situation and most importantly will help you for getting multiple solution for handling same situation.
Feel free to share your input.