**Welcome to Provlem.com**
Feel free to read our mission here - https://provlem.com/our-mission-and-story-of-provlem-com-founder/0x4e22
Below are some community standards, we would like users to follow -
1. No "Violence and criminal behaviour"
2. We do not allow any organisations or individuals that are engaged in the following to have a presence on Provlem.com:
* Terrorist activity
* Organised hate
* Mass or serial murder
* Human trafficking
* Organised violence or criminal activity
We also remove content that expresses support or praise for groups, leaders or individuals involved in these activities.
3. No Promoting or publicising crime
4. No Coordinating harm - We prohibit people from facilitating or coordinating future criminal activity that is intended or likely to cause harm to people, businesses or animals
5. We remove content that encourages suicide or self-injury, including real-time depictions that might lead others to engage in similar behaviour.
6. We do not allow content that sexually exploits or endangers children. When we become aware of apparent child exploitation, we report it to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), in compliance with applicable law.
7. We remove content that displays, advocates for or coordinates sexual acts with non-consenting parties or commercial sexual services.
8. We do not tolerate bullying on Provlem.com because we want the members of our community to feel safe and respected.
9. We do not tolerate harassment on Provlem.com
10. You should not post personal or confidential information about others without first getting their consent.
11. We do not allow hate speech on Provlem.com because it creates an environment of intimidation and exclusion and in some cases may promote real-world violence.
12. We remove content that glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others because it may create an environment that discourages participation.We allow graphic content (with some limitations) to help people raise awareness about issues.
13. We restrict the display of nudity or sexual activity because some people in our community may be sensitive to this type of content.
14. We do not allow content that we call cruel and insensitive, which we define as content that targets victims of serious physical or emotional harm.
15. We work hard to limit the spread of commercial spam to prevent false advertising, fraud and security breaches, all of which detract from people's ability to share and connect.
16. We do not allow people to use misleading or inaccurate information to collect likes, followers or shares.
17. Reducing the spread of false news on Provlem.com is a responsibility that we take seriously. We also recognise that this is a challenging and sensitive issue. We want to help people stay informed without stifling productive public discourse.
18. Provlem.com takes intellectual property rights seriously and believes that they are important to promoting expression, creativity and innovation in our community. You own and are held responsible for all of the content and information that you post on our community.
19. We comply with: -
* User requests for removal of their own account
* Requests for removal of a deceased user's account from a verified immediate family member or executor
* Requests for removal of an incapacitated user's account from an authorised representative
* Requests for removal of an underage account
* Government requests for removal of child abuse imagery depicting, for example, beating by an adult or strangling or suffocating by an adult
* Legal guardian requests for removal of attacks on unintentionally famous minors
**Note**: This posts are updated frequently based on feedback received by community members and engagement in our community. You are requested to have a look at it in every possible situation or questions regarding our community standards.