im 15 years old. i ask myself questions such as, what will i be when i grow up? and what is the meaning of life? when i come to think of it, life pointless. This is how I view life:
* you're born
* you goto school
* you make friends
* goto university/college and lose friends
* get a gf
* lose your gf
* get a job and feel great
* get bored of the job
* get a wife
* have kids
* parents die
* children go through the same ****
* you die/wife dies
* the end
I think that life is worthless. no matter how successful you get/are, no matter how many great things you achieve, at the end of the day, you lose it all.
1) You are not alone . Millions of young people go through such stage all over the word
2) Talk to people . Your parents , your siblings , your teachers. When you discover people around you , you will find someone who can listen more and answer you .
3) GET A HOBBY . one in SPORTS and one in music or Art.
This will help you get away from endless talks in mind . Basically depression is nothing but THINKING same thing AGAIN and AGAIN
5) Set yourself goals to achieve . That will give you confidence and strong spirit. AND that will give you everything
6) Learn to meditate . and read BHAGWAD GEETA . Einstein to STEVE JOBS to Abdul KALAM all have read it and found peace . Its not a book of some God, in my opinion , its a book of Spiritual life